Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Where will you spend eternity?

Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Bio

Visit my links page:
http://links082347.blogspot.com/


In 1947, I was born in Cooter, Missouri, a tiny city at the very bottom of that state. When I was six, we came to the Chicago area. I was raised here. My love affair with science fiction came from my brother, Johnny’s, influence. I have been a writer for several years. I am busy writing, writing, writing! Currently, I am employed as a bookkeeper. Hey, I'll never get rich digging a ditch, or working on numbers, but what the heck, at least I'm having fun writing!
I'm a born-again Christian. Luke 12:40...Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. Query? Where will you spend eternity?

If you see anything you like, let me know.

My email is anna082347@yahoo.com
My webpage is:

Thank you!